Transfer Trust Wallet
It happens quite often that Trust wallet users participate in tzdrops or buy Tezos tokens without being aware that this wallet does not support custom tokens at this point.
The solution: Exporting your Tezos wallet from Trust Wallet to another Wallet with token support.
- 1.Open Trust wallet and klick on Settings, then Wallets.
- 2.Click on the small "i" on the right and then Show recovery Phrase.
- 3.Confirm and Click to Continue.
- 1.Choose Import wallet.
- 2.On the next screen, choose Seed words and enter your recovery Phrase here.
3. In Trust wallet, go back to the main screen and open your Tezos wallet. Copy your wallet address and paste it in Kukai (last field, "Provide the public key hash to verify your passphrase is correct" ).
4. Click Import and choose your password.
You Tezos wallet has now been transferred to Kukai and your token should show up soon. Allow up to two hours for this to happen, Kukai is sometimes a little slow displaying new tokens in its dashboard!